1. There are 4 pairs of tickets to be won. One prize is for a pair of return tickets and there are 4 prize winners.
2. The prize is valid for one return flight for two passengers and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
3. Booking requests must be emailed to email@example.com only.
4. Booking requests must be submitted prior to the expiry date on the certificate.
5. The passenger travelling must be 16 years of age or older on the date of departure.
6. Ryanair will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
7. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
8. Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
9. This certificate cannot be used during peak periods including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays.
10. You must specify an email address when making your flight booking. Ryanair is unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
11. PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or illegible certificates will not be actioned and therefore will be rejected. Ryanair will not contact you in this regard.
12. All communications (email & phone) will be handled in English only.
13. Ryanair will contact you by email to inform you of the available flights. Upon receipt of this email it is your responsibility to contact Ryanair, within 5 working days, from date of email dispatch to confirm your reservation. Failure to contact Ryanair during this period will result in your reservation being auto cancelled.
14. Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
15. Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
16. Nationality required for online check-in only.
17. From the 1st November 2018, if you have not purchased Priority Booking or a Plus/Flexi Plus ticket, you can only travel with 1 piece of cabin baggage (format 42 x 20 x 30 cm (25,200 cm³). However, you can purchase Priority boarding or add a check-in bag to your booking.
18. All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on www.ryanair.com
19. Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view our Terms and Conditions of Travel at www.ryanair.com
20. All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
21. Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or to amend this offer without notice at its sole discretion at any point in the future.
22. The closing date for the competition is 30th August 2019. The draw will be made after 5pm on the 30th August 2019 and the four winners will be contacted via email by Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
23. Employees of the Manchester Airport Group (MAG) or Ryanair and their families or any agencies or persons connected with the promotion may not enter.
24. When you enter the promotion, you agree to be bound by these rules and agree that, if you win, MAG will publish your surname and county.
25. Only one entry permitted per person. Entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited and will not be counted.
26. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and will not be returned. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random within a week after the closing date.
27. The winner can be obtained by contacting Manchester Airport, Marketing, 5th Floor Olympic House, Manchester within six weeks of the closing date.
28. MAG and Ryanair reserve the right to change these rules or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if circumstances arise beyond our control.
29. If MAG cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the closing date, MAG will offer the prize to a runner up, or re-offer the prize in another promotion.
30. MAG excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to you arising from your entry or your acceptance of a prize.